Implant Direct Dentistry Legacy4™ 5.7mmD x 11.5mmL SBM: 5.7mmD Platform Dental Implant System - 1 /Pack
Legacy4™ dental implants are two-piece implants for single-stage or two-stage surgical procedures. It features All-in-1 Packaging, allowing the parts needed for implant procedures to be purchased in one package.
With seven implant diameters and six implant lengths, Legacy offers a greater range of dimensional options than Zimmer Biomet Tapered Screw-Vent® & Eztetic™, BioHorizons® Tapered Internal, or MIS® SEVEN implant systems.
Legacy™4 dental implants are two-piece implants for single-stage or two-stage surgical procedures.
With seven implant diameters and six implant lengths, Legacy offers a greater range of dimensional options1.
All-in-1 Packaging supports both one- and two-stage surgery.2 Package includes:
- Cover screw
- 2mm healing collar2
- Unique 2-piece fixture-mount/closed-tray transfer with a concave transgingival profile for esthetic areas and designed to enable subcrestal placement with reduced hard tissue manipulation
- Legacy implants have demonstrated excellent clinical success, including primary stability, minimal osseous changes in the short and intermediate time frames, a stable interface, and no loose final abutment over a five-year period.3
- Internal hex connection (1.5mm long hex and internal lead-in bevel)
- Color-coded prosthetic interface for clear visual indication of interface size
- Straight / tapered implant body design
- Three cutting grooves, no bone taps required
- Quadruple-lead micro-threads on coronal aspect designed to increase bone-implant contact (BIC) and long-term stability in crestal bone area
- Progressively-deeper buttress threads designed for increased BIC and improved primary stability
- Fixture-mount features a concave transgingival profile for esthetic areas and designed to enable subcrestal placement with reduced hard tissue manipulation
- Fixture-mount features a flat to match the flat on the internal hex, making indexing easier
- Fixture-mount functions as a closed-tray transfer
- Color-coded fixture-mount top matches the implant prosthetic platform/interface
- Made in the USA from medical-grade titanium alloy
1: Compared to Zimmer Biomet Tapered Screw-Vent® & Eztetic™, BioHorizons® Tapered Internal, or MIS® SEVEN implant systems
2: except 6mm length implants
3: Cavallaro, J. S., Jr. (2017). Analysis of a platform-switched, coronally mini-threaded, textured dental implant: 100 percent survival rate. European Journal for Dental Implantologists, 14(2), 6.
|Addtl Driver Required||N/A|
|Implant Diameter||Gold / 5.7mmD|