Guidelines for using our trademarks
These guidelines are for our licensees, authorized resellers, developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use our trademarks or service marks in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging.
You may use our trademarks, product names, service names and other names in text to refer to our products, services and related technology, but only if you follow these guidelines and your use is accurate, fair and not misleading. We exclusively own any goodwill generated by the use of our trademarks.
How to use our trademarks correctly
1. Trademarks are adjectives used to modify nouns; the noun is the generic name of a product or service.
2. An appropriate generic term must appear after the trademark at least the first time it appears in a publication, and as often as is reasonable after that. For a list of suggested generic terms see the Implant Direct trademark list as shown below.
3. Always spell and capitalize our trademarks exactly as they are shown in the trademark list. Do not shorten or abbreviate our product names. Do not make up names that contain our trademarks.
4. Include an attribution of our ownership of our trademarks within the credit notice section of your product, product documentation, or other product communication.
Prohibited uses of our trademarks
1. Do not shorten or abbreviate our trademarks and do not make up names that contain our trademarks.
2. As adjectives, trademarks may not be used in the plural or possessive form.
3. Do not use our trademarks more prominently than your own trademarks, name, trade name, product name, service name, or other name.
4. Do not use our trademarks in any manner that expresses or implies we have any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of your product, service, or company, unless specifically authorized by us.
5. Do not use the registration symbol (®) in connection with marks in countries where our marks have not been registered. Trademark rights vary from country to country.
6. Do not use or register our trademarks as or incorporated in social media account names, profiles, or aliases.
7. Do not register our trademarks as domain names or in any part of a URL.
Implant Direct Trademark List
The following is a list of our trademarks and service marks. In order to improve readability, we do not use ™ or ® in the running text or on pictures and other images. By doing so, however, we do not waive any rights to our marks. This Trademark List constitutes an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to update this Trademark List without notice.
|Our Trademarks||Suggested Generic Terms|
|IDSI Design Mark||products|
|Implant Direct™ Simply Smarter||products|
OL-293 Rev 01