Live Surgical Implant Placement "Gaining Confidence in the O.R." - February 18-19, 2022 - Aurora, CO
- Learn to select patients for straightforward implant surgery and restoration
- Understand treatment and case planning
- Explore appropriate surgical and restorative approaches along with Implant Direct components needed for cases
- Understand pre- and post-operative care
- Course attendees are encouraged to bring their own patient. This would allow for following up and restoring the case. If course attendee does not bring their own patient, a patient will be provided.
- Course attendee must submit x-rays and documentation to mentor 2 weeks prior to course. Attendee will be responsible for patient's transportation and lodging if applicable.
OPEN STATE - ALL Doctors are welcome. This course is intended for dentists who want to integrate both the surgical and restorative phases of dental implants into their daily practice. The course will focus on patient selection, treatment planning, critical anatomical structures, and surgical placement. Restorative options with ID implant systems are presented and discussed as well. Each attendee will place one implant in the posterior. Attendee must submit copy of license and proof of insurance.
|CE Credits||14 CE|
|Course Title||Live Surgical Implant Placement|
|Instructor||Dr. Jim Craig|
|Course Location||Aurora, CO|