Digital Implant Dentistry from Planning to Implementation (202) - Las Vegas, NV
- Learn how to implement digital dentistry into your implant practice.
- Explore how to create and print a surgical guide using Bluesky Plan software.
- Learn how to select the correct implant scan post and perform intraoral scanning.
- Learn how to select the right Ti-abutment for a screw retained crown.
- Discover how to digitally design an implant retained crown using Exocad software that is ready to mill or print.
Date: April 26 - 27, 2024
Course Length: 2-Day
Instructor: Hans Sperling, DDS
This is a two-day course that covers the concepts of Digital Implant Dentistry. The course will immerse you into how to implement digital dentistry into your implant practice. We will demonstrate how to create a digital treatment plan and how to create and print a surgical guide. We will place an implant over a model using our guide and scan a final digital impression. We will also discuss abutment selection and demonstrate the digital design for our restoration.
|Surgical or Non