RePlant 4.3mmDx13mmL SBM: 4.3mmD Platform Implant Dental System - 1/Pack
RePlant dental implants are two-piece tri-lobe implants for single-stage or two-stage surgical procedures. It features All-in-1 Packaging, allowing the parts needed for implant procedures to be purchased in one package.
RePlant® dental implants are two-piece, tri-lobe connection implants for single-stage or two-stage surgical procedures.
RePlant offers a range of four implant diameters from 3.5-6.0mm with matching platforms.
All-in-1 Packaging includes:
- Cover screw
- Fixture-mount/closed-tray transfer
- In a clinical study, RePlant implants demonstrated 98% success in sinus elevation cases1
- Tri-lobe connection
- Color-coded prosthetic interface for clear visual indication of interface size
- Straight / tapered implant body design
- Two cutting grooves - no bone taps required
- Quadruple-lead micro-threads on coronal aspect designed to increase bone-implant contact (BIC) and long-term stability in crestal bone area
- Double-lead V threads
- Fixture-mount features a flat to match the point on the internal tri-lobe, making indexing easier
- Fixture-mount functions as a closed-tray transfer
- Color-coded fixture-mount top matches the implant prosthetic platform/interface
- SBM surface
- Made in the USA from medical-grade titanium alloy
1: Oh, E. & Kraut R. Effect of sinus membrane perforation on dental implant integration: A retrospective on 128 patients. Implant Dentistry, 20(1): 6, Table 3.
|Platform Diameter||Gold / 4.3mmD|
|Implant Platform / Diameter||Gold / 4.3mmD|
|Thread Type||V thread|